MR-J4-TM Multi-Network Servo with EtherCAT®
The MR-J4-TM multi-network servo drive with EtherCAT and compatible motors is not your average servo solution. The MR-J4-TM leverages the high fidelity response of the flagship MR-J4 product line with ease of use, and solution integration of EtherCAT. The MR-J4-TM is packed with advanced features to reduce maintenance requirements, improve machine speed and performance, and increase product quality.
- CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (COE) – Standard IEC61158 Type12 CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (CoE) and IEC61800-7 CiA402 drive profile provides excellent compatibility with common controllers and easy system integration.
- One-Touch Auto-Tuning™ – Fast, trouble free servo tuning that really works. Get optimum performance with no tuning experience necessary.
- High speed update rates – Communication cycles as fast as 250 µs
- Short settling times – Industry-leading performance with 2.5 kHz speed frequency response
- High resolution encoders – High speed and accuracy with absolute 4,194,304 pulse/rev encoders
- Advanced Vibration Suppression Control II™ – Suppress vibration both on the load and the machine base
- Clean installation – No additional motion controllers or protocol converters are required
- Machine diagnosis function – Avoid unnecessary downtime due to mechanical component wear and tear
more information about MR-J4 Servo
R.R.Floody Company, Inc. | 5065 27th Avenue | Rockford, IL 61109