Monitor your worksite anytime, anywhere
The GOT Mobile function improves visualization accessibility and reduces total cost of ownership. The GOT and your mobile devices can communicate directly without using a separate access point.
GOT Mobile provides convenient remote access to GT25 and GT27 Series HMIs via webserver functionality for useful production monitoring and system operation. It is designed to monitor controllers using web browsers like Chrome and Safari, on devices such as tablets, phones and personal computers.
The status of equipment can be monitored remotely with your tablet or smart phone. In addition, you can view maintenance manuals to quickly check error details and find solutions.
- Remote connectivity – GOT Mobile enables remote access to GT27 and GT25 Series HMIs, allowing users to view data in real time or operate their system using mobile devices.
- Easy implementation – Screens are designed in GT Works3 for access to mobile licensed GOTs, no additional hardware is required.
- Flexible network configurations – Use an existing Ethernet and wireless LAN access connection for wide access range. The GT25-WLAN communication unit can be added to create a short range wireless LAN.
- Multiple client support – Access a GOT on 5 devices simultaneously.
- Improves visualization – GOT Mobile supports gesturing features such as zoom for easier visibility of data.
- Maintenance platform – The hyperlink function improves productivity and reduces downtime by allowing access to objects on the GOT, including public folders, website links, and stored phone numbers.
R.R.Floody Company, Inc. | 5065 27th Avenue | Rockford, IL 61109